Waste Food Management and Donation App
Received Date: May 06, 2022 Accepted Date: June 10, 2022 Published Date: June 13, 2022
Citation: Prudvish B, Lavanya D and Poornima B (2022) Waste Food Management and Donation App. J Comput Sci Software Dev 2: 1-6
We are seeing a ton of waste in India, including food, which requires the requirement for a noble cause as far as giving. This article presents ‘Giving the Food,’ an original electronic device that permits clients to give extra food to any altruistic association. It depicts the current gift framework and how the proposed item functions for the government assistance of society, as well as the inspiration for growing such an application. The item has been shown to be a valuable device for giving things to good cause and different associations through the web. It exhibits the chance of lessening food squander. The item endeavors to address the issues of beneficent associations by tolerating gifts over the web.
Keywords: Food Management, Food Donation
The application will provoke the client/benefactor to enter their data into the framework, after which the individual will actually want to login and give items. Likewise, organizations can make a record on the framework and afterward post their thing necessities. A contributor can likewise see the rundown of things set up by searchers and, if conceivable, give something similar. Essentially, searchers can see the rundown of articles set up by benefactors and, if vital, contact the provider to guarantee the gave thing. The proposed application's key objectives incorporate lessening food waste and making food, in addition to other things, accessible to halfway houses, advanced age homes, and different associations, as well as imparting benefits of dividing and awareness between people.
We are seeing a critical expansion in food squander nowadays, and numerous associations and shelters are enduring significantly because of an absence of food and different necessities. In India, yet in numerous different countries also. To resolve these issues, we are fostering a Food Donate application.
To redress the issues in the current framework we are fostering an android application which contains the benefactor and the coordinator. By this it is simple for the contributors to observe the foundation and giver can give the assets which are in accessible and the coordinator can likewise pick the assets which are required for the association.
System Design (Uml)
Bound together Modeling Language (UML) is an abbreviation for “Brought together Modeling Language.” In the domain of item arranged programming, UML is a normalized universally useful displaying language. The Object Management Group is accountable for the norm, and it was created by them.
A definitive objective is for UML to turn into a norm for displaying object-arranged PC programming. UML has two essential parts in its ongoing structure: a meta-model and a documentation. Some sort of technique or process might be added to, or related with, UML later on. The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a norm language for describing, visualising, constructing, and documenting programming framework antiquities, as well as business displaying and other non-programming frameworks.
The UML is a basic part of item situated programming advancement and the product improvement process. To communicate the plan of programming projects, the UML basically utilizes graphical documentations.
Use Case Diagram
A utilization case outline is a type of conduct graph indicated by and got from a Use-case examination in the Unified Modeling Language (UML). It’s will probably offer a graphical portrayal of a framework’s usefulness regarding entertainers, objectives (communicated as use cases), and any conditions between those utilization cases. A utilization case graph’s chief point is to show which framework capacities are performed for which entertainer. The jobs of the framework’s entertainers can be shown
Movement outlines are graphical portrayals of work processes of stepwise exercises and activities with help for decision, emphasis and simultaneousness. In the Unified Modeling Language, action graphs can be utilized to depict the business and functional bit by bit work processes of parts in a framework. An action graph shows the general progression of control
CPU Type : Intel Pentium 4
Clock Speed : 3.0 Ghz
Ram Size : 8 GB
Operating System : Android
Language : ANDROID SDK 2.3
Front End : JAVA
Back End : MYSQL
Server Scripting : PHP
Documentation : MS-Word
By the fostering an android application which contains the benefactor and the coordinator. By this it is simple for the givers to observe the foundation and contributor can give the assets which are in accessible and the coordinator can likewise pick the assets which are required for the association.
- Thinking in Java (2000) Bruce Eckel, Second Edition, Prentice Hall.
- Oracle (2008) Database 10g Sets for TPC-H Three TB Benchmark Retrieved.
- Java2 (2001) The Complete Reference, Herbert Scheldt, McGraw Hill.
- Java (2003) Server Pages, Hans Bergsten, O’reilly, Third Edition.
- Scalisi D (2013) Systems and methods for fundraising via mobile applications, US Patent 8:473-21.
- IEEE, IEEE (2009) Software Standards, IEEE Press.
- Software Engineering- A Practioners Approach, Roger S Pressman, McGraw-Hill.
- JDBC, Servlets, and JSP, Santosh Kumar K and Cogent Solutions Inc Edition.
- Yayilgan SY, Du Y, Dalipi F, and Jeppesen J (2016) A New Ski Injury Registration System Architecture Using Mobile Applications to Enhance Skiing Safety,Int J Interact Mob Technol, 4:4-10.
- Balaam M, Comber R, Jenkins E, Sutton S, and Garbett A, et al. (2015) FeedFinder: a location-mapping mobile application for breastfeeding women, Proceedings of the 33rd Annual ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems 1709-1718.
- Hatta Z, Ali A (2013) Poverty Reduction Policies in Malaysia: Trends, Strategies and Challenges, Asian Cult Hist 5: 46-56
- Nair S, Sagaran S (2017) Poverty in Malaysia: need for a paradigm shift Institution, s Econ, 95-123
- Garrone P, Melacini M, Perego A, and Pollo M (2013) Opening the Black Box of Food Waste Reduction, Food Policy, 46
- Yang Z (2016) Potential application of gasification to recycle food waste and rehabilitate acidic soil from secondary forests on degraded land in Southeast Asia, J Environ Manage, 172:40-8
- Stonehem B (2016) Google Android Firebase: Learning the Basics.
- Anthony Berauk VL, Murugiah MK, Soh YC, Chuan Sheng Y, Wong TW, et al. (2018) Mobile Health Applications for Caring of Older People: Review and Comparison, Ther Innov Regul Sci 3: 374-382
- Kassim M, Rahman MA, CKHCK Yahya, and Idris A (2018) Mobile Application for Electric Power Monitoring on Energy Consumptions at a Campus University, Indones J Electr Eng Comput Sci 2: 637-644.
- Morse SS, Murugiah MK, Soh YC, Wong TW, and Ming TC, et al. (2018) Mobile health applications for pediatric care: review and comparison, Ther Innov Regul Sci 3: 383-391
- Chen H, Jiang W, Yang Y, Yang Y, Man X, et al. (2017) State of the art on food waste research: a bibliometrics study from 1997 to2014. J Clean Prod 140: 840-846